To help take advantage of the school supply sales at the local store, we are sending the school supplies list for each class now instead of September. To be cost effective, we do not sell these supplies in our school.
We ask that all lunch boxes, back packs, books, notebooks, folders, binders, clothing and boots be labeled. In the event these items are left behind, the labels allow us to return the items to the proper owner. All books should be covered. Brown bags or brown mailing paper work nicely and is an inexpensive way to cover the books.
- We will not be selling the navy blue OLBS sweatshirts. Students who already have them may still wear them for the 2014-2015 school year. A navy blue embroidered fleece is available through McKay’s. This will replace the sweatshirt.
- Gym order forms can be found on the school website. Please return your order form to OLBS by June 11th. Students will be required to wear gym uniforms beginning Wednesday, September 9th, 201.
- Students in grade 3 through 8 are to purchase assignment planners at school during the first week.
- This year the teachers have requested that the students in Grades 3, 4 &5 use a larger-sized planner. The cost of this planner is $4.00.
- The students in Grade 6, 7, & 8 will use a smaller-sized planner. The cost of this planner will be $5.00.
Have a safe and enjoyable summer!